Sunday 7 August 2011

Drama

I pride myself in not getting involved in staff politics and just keeping my head down and working.  But this past week I got dragged into a whole lot of drama.  It's sucking up my time and engery and distracting me from my work.  To whom it may concern, keep your personal life at home and stop taking it out on others at work.  We don't care what a !@# life you have.  It seems to be your own fault.  Some of us actually have work to do and would like to maintain professionalism at work rather than screaming in front of our customers and scarying them away!

1 comment:

  1. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.
    WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete