Thursday 10 March 2011

Days like this make me want to stick it out

Days like today make me want to stick it out at work.  Today had absolutely NOTHING to do with work though.  It was my day off with the kids and we just play and have so much fun.  My daughter says to me today that she never ever wants to leave here.  She wants to live in this house with us even when she's a big girl like me.  I understand what she's talking about.  We live in such a beautiful part of the country.  Fresh air, no traffic, no violence, no stress in your non-work life (except for how to get out of your driveway during a snow storm!).

It makes me just want to suck it up and keep on working just so we can stay in this part of the country.  Whatever years of life work is taking away from me are added on by my non-work environment :)

Oh Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment